Saturday 22 August 2009

Ashley's Wedding

I just wanted to post a quick congratulations to my cousin Ashley and her husband Dan on their wedding day. The sun is rising here, which probably means that they are done with it and winding down for the night at their reception. She's the first of my cousins to get married, and it would have been delightful to be there and see it. I wish them all the best, and the most I can do is extend my congratulations through my blog right now- but perhaps I can be there next year to celebrate their first anniversary.

3 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful wedding, and I took lots of pictures for you! I'll post them on facebook. Also, I gave her the gift you had me bring back from Korea.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. So sweet for you to remember even though you are SO BUSY!! :)
    Now I know you won't forget about mine if you're off in some distant land teaching whatever to the natives <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :)

    I'm bummed you weren't there but I know you were there in spirit ;) We got your gift...and love it, so cool.

    When are you coming back to MI? We miss you!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete